Ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat, Tallow, Meat Meal, Sugar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Charcoal, Iron Oxide, Mint Flakes, Parsley Flakes, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed Meal, Vitamins & Minerals, Aniseed Flavour, Colour (102,133,171)
Available in 400g resealable bags. 5 bags per carton.
• Dog biscuits have been around for a long time, but Pets Own Vitabics – Natural Blend are more than just a biscuit. 3 individual biscuits, each with a special function dealing with common everyday health issues are combined in this all natural treat.
Green Biscuit – A combination of Parsley, Kelp, and mint oil along with the oral care provided by the crunchy texture and shape is designed to treat the causes and symptoms associated with bad breath.
Charcoal Biscuit – Natural activated charcoal helps digestion and the reduction of gas and associated unpleasant odours.
Natural Biscuit – Boosted garlic levels that have implications in helping pass worms through the gut as well as stimulating the immune system.
Leading edge nutrition in recent years has established certain needs in a dog’s diet that contribute to a healthier, more active and longer life. These nutrient needs are not quick fixes, but should be part of the diet long term to achieve full benefits. One or a few biscuits a day as a snack, treat or training device ensures that your dog is obtaining what it needs for life. In addition to the above benefits each biscuit also contains:
• Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids which are required in the diet of dogs. Responsible for healthy skin & coat, wound healing, heart and circulation, healthy retina, and liver health.
• Tocopherol which is a powerful antioxidant and in combination with selenium present in the garlic it is a potent immune system stimulator. Antioxidants are also important in reducing the ageing process by removing free radicals that are responsible for damaging cell membranes, cell DNA and other cellular components.
• Methionine which is an essential amino acid required in the diet that helps the liver process fats and provides sulphur and other compounds required for normal metabolism.
• Garlic which is associated with helping to pass parasitic worms through the gut system and works in association with Tocopherol to boost the immune system.
• Vitamins and Minerals A blend of essential vitamins and minerals that may be lacking in the diet or simply required as a backup for maintaining good health and vitality.